Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas 2008

I thought it'd be fun to post the favorite Christmas gift that each of us received this year. We all got many nice things, but these are some faves...

Lane's fave:
"U Command WALL-E"
Reed's faves:

Andrea's fave:
The New ESV Study Bible
Brad's fave:
Sweater reads "Hi! My name is BRAD"

Our family had a very nice Christmas. Due to scheduling conflicts, we weren't able to see all of our relatives this year, and we missed them. Sometimes things just don't work out, and you have to do what's best for your own immediate family (i.e. the kids). I had several dissappointments of my own because of my delusions of grandure. I really thought I had cut back enough on what I wanted to accomplish this Christmas, but I guess I was wrong. I still plan to finish the family trees I am drawing, so those will get where they're going at some point. The other biggie is Christmas cards. I was able to give some out to family that I saw, but all our friends, and some relatives, didn't get one. I have given thought to sending out a Happy New Year card or something. The boys' school pictures came back in time to distribute, but there was a problem with some of the prints. So, some folks got pics, some folks didn't. It's just the usual ridiculousness of my life. Enough of the depressing!

0 comments: